This Aikido Gi does NOT come with Pants, Obi or Hakama.
Save more when ordered in a set deal!
* This item has been discontinued
- Unique Patterned sweat-absorbent, quick-drying Single weave fabric.
- Reinforced seams and heavy lapel for grappling.
|WEIGHT||Lightweight 0.9kg (2.0lb) - size:#4|
|FABRIC||Lightweight bleached cotton|
|WEAVE||Unique Patterned "Hishizashi" Weave (Very different from the classic "rice grain")|
|TEXTURE||Fast-dry & Light|
|FEATURE||Excellent for Summer Practice|
The "HOUOU" Lightweight Single Layered Aikido Gi is a great choice for beginner to intermediate Aikido-ka. The lightweight fabric has specifically been selected for its balanced properties in both promoting freedom of motion at the joints which is absolutely essential in learning new waza/techniques, and secondly, providing overall durability of the Aikido Gi. Its ease of care and maintenance is also a great characteristic of this Aikido Gi. This "HOUOU" Lightweight Single Layered Aikido Gi is recommended for mixed climates and even acceptable for hot and humid summer use.
Designed Only for Aikido
Reinforced in the seams and joints most vulnerable to wear and tear, the Aikido Gi is made to last longer.
Unique Patterned "Hishizashi" Weave
Fast-dry & lightweight fabric, very different from the classic "rice grain".
The Highest Quality
Product of world-renowned manufacture “MINAMOTO SHOKAI”. Quality Guaranteed.
ABOUT AIKIDO GI
Particular to Aikido Gi is the reinforced shoulder section that extends further than that of other Aikido Gi. This prevents rippage around the shoulder area for both grappling and defense. Also unique to Aikido Gi is the soft and pliable collar that meets heavy grasping in this area.
- May shrink 1 to 2 inches after the first washing.
- Do not use Dryer, hang dry only.
- Stretch the Gi after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.