Free Shipping on Orders over $100.
When the purchase is over $100 you qualify for FREE SHIPPING! *Free shipping applies to Canada and US.
For North America, your total delivery time would be 1-2 business days (processing) + 2-10 business days (delivery). In other words, you could expect your package to be delivered within 3-12 business days of placing your order.
Aiki Japan uses Canada Post and UPS for Free Shipping orders, depending on the location where packages are shipped to.
Faster shipping options are available at extra charge. Please email us for more information.
For International Orders & All Orders Less Than $100
- Add the desired items to your shopping cart.
- Go to “Check Out” page.
- Enter your contact & shipping information.
- Click "Continue to payment method".
- Available shipping options and fees will be shown on your screen.
Aiki Japan uses Canada Post for International orders and the orders that are not qualified for free shipping.
Where's my stuff?
We will email you the tracking number after your order is shipped out. You can also check it on “My Page” after logging in. If you don't receive your order within a reasonable time, please let us know your order number and we will activate a search.
Custom Orders & Out-of-Stock Items
If your order contains one or more items that are not in stock or customized items such as cord extension, your order will not be shipped until all of the items are ready. You can request immediate shipping for the items that we currently can ship by indicating in the comments field on your cart page or give us an email. (Extra shipping fee may apply)
Sales Tax, Duty, Brokerage Fees, and VAT
We are required to collect the GST sales tax for orders delivered within the Country of Canada and GST and PST for purchases made within the province of B.C. The appropriate state and local taxes will be automatically added to your order.
USA and Other countries…
Tax will not be charged for orders for USA and international orders, however, when importing goods into your country, there is a good chance that Brokerage VAT, Duty will be applied to your goods when imported into your country. Please note that the receiver is responsible for 100% of those charges. Aiki Japan has no control over those charges. In terms of the rates of customs duty and VAT, please consult with the authority of your country. * No refund will be given if the receiver refuses delivery.
For Non-Custom Orders
When your payment status is:
“Pending”… No fees will be charged. Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel your order.
“Paid”… 8% of the paid total will be charged. It will be deducted from the refund amount.
When your fulfillment status is:
“Fulfilled”… Your order has already shipped. Sorry, we can’t cancel your order.
For Custom Orders
If your order contains one or more customized items such as Hakama cord extensions and embroidery, you have 24 hours to cancel your order without getting charged any fees,
Within 24 hours… No fees will be charged.
After 24 hours… A cancellation fee of 38% will be deducted from the refund amount. 30% for stocking fees, 8% for purchase and refund transaction fees.
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment (including gifts), you may return any of the following items you purchased, for any reason, for a full refund excluding any shipping charges (we'll also refund the shipping charges if the return is a result of our error):
- Any clothing item in its original condition unused and unwashed (For Hakama, pleat retaining stitches must be intact).
- Any item in new condition with original packaging and accessories. We will not accept any returns for garments that have been embroidered, imprinted or customized in any manner. Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from the Aikido-Japan website. We will not accept items returned after 30 days.
* We will not accept any returns for garments that have been embroidered, imprinted or customized in any manner.
* Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from the Aikido-Japan website.
* We will not accept items returned after 30 days. No exceptions.
Item/Size Exchange & Refund
Before sending your items back, please email us the followings
- Order Number
- Reasons for Returns
- Product & size you would like to exchange
* Shipping fee will be at your cost (both ways) if the return is not a result of our error.
* The new item will be shipped out after the item is returned to us and the payment for the return shipping is completed.
- Order Number
- Reasons for Returns
* All refunds are subject to 8% transaction fee. 4% of the purchase transaction and 4% for the refund transaction.
* If your order was originally sent with the free shipping option, the original shipping fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
* Return shipping fees will be at your cost if the return is not a result of our error.
* We will issue a refund after we inspect your item. Please be aware that it may take a few days or more to appear on your account.
* No refund will be given if the buyer refuses delivery.
Before sending your item back, please email us with the pictures of a damaged part. After inspection, we will send you a return shipping label by email. Please send the item back with original packaging and the packing slip. The new item will be re-shipped after the damaged item is returned.
Packing and Sending your Return
You can pack and send your return to us in just a few simple steps.
Contact us to explain why the item is being returned.
- Make sure the item is in its original condition, unused, unwashed, no pet fur and no lint.
- Fold neatly and put the item back into the plastic bag, then pack the items securely in a box. You can use the box/bag the items arrived in or another if you prefer.
- Send to the address that we will give you via email.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.