Our best selling aikido pants
|WEIGHT||Lightweight (Size #4: 580g /1.3lb)|
|FABRIC||Lightweight Bleached Preshrunk 100% Cotton|
|TEXTURE||Soft & Light|
Aiki Japan’s Aikido Pants can be easily paired with any of our Gi’s seamlessly. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or even an instructor, you will be able to feel the quality and precision put into the manufacture of these Aikido Pants. Similar to the Aikido hakama line, the seams are all reinforced as well as include the ant-tear patches. The bleached heavyweight preshrunk cotton used for our Aikido Pants was chosen for its strength and supple feel.
ABOUT AIKIDO PANTS
The Aikido Pants incorporate larger surface areas of reinforcing material at the knees than those of other Gi's. The reinforced section extends from above the kneecap down to the bottom hem of the Aikido pants. This is essential when advancing on the knees, to prevent the Aikido pants cloth from tearing and the friction with the mat or floor.
- May shrink 2 to 3 inches after the first washing.
- Do not use Dryer, hang dry only.
- Stretch the Pants after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.